Saturday, May 8, 2010

We're living in a material world, and I am a material boy.

This is kind of old news, but whatever I'll chat about it anyway. There's a new documentary coming soon and it's about a 36 year old man who is supposedly the long lost son of Madonna. Yes, Madonna. "Supposedly" Madonna gave birth to a boy when she was only 15 years old and it's remained a secret until now. I really don't buy this story, and I'm sure it's not suppose to be taken seriously but whatever, the idea does seem interesting. The trailer really doesn't tell too much about what this flick is about other than Madonna gave birth to a boy when she was 15... Anyway, ya'll know I love Madonna related crap so I'll definitely be checking this out, and hey, it looks it's going to be filled with lots of hot gay men so why not right? The question is...when the heck is this going to be released and if so is it one of them straight to DVD shindigs or what.



-Jeremy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment