Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Honey B's new song/video

Beyonce has always been one of my favorite singers (I know, shocking, I have other favorite artists besides Lady GaGa). She can dance, she can SANG and she comes out with the catchiest shit ever, not to mention when she performs...SHE PERFORMS! Some love her, some hate her, some call her a fake beeyotch. Myself? I LOVE BEYONCE AND I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS!!! Anyway I LOVE her new song/video! My sister was actually telling me about this and it happened to come on MTV right when she was talking about it. It's called "Why Don't You Love Me?" which kinda makes Honey B sound a little desperate, but whatever, we've ALL wondered why someone doesn't need/love us even though we feel as if we pour all our heart and soul into those bastards blah blah blah! The video is pretty nifty, it's all like vintage pin-up housewife themed and Beyonce looks beautiful as always but in total distress smokin' and a chuggin that martini. Funny thing is I actually never even heard of this song before I saw the video. I was thinking it might've been a lead single off an upcoming album but that sounded odd since Beyonce said she was taking a 6 month vacation. WELL, to my surprise it was actually a bonus song on the Special Edition of "I am...Sasha Fierce". So I was like HMM No wonder I haven't heard of it! I actually do have that album but it kinda bums me out cause I think this song would have fit perfectly on the regular editon and honestly, would have been a better single choice than freakin' "Diva" or freakin "Ego"... Anyway, here's Beyonce's "Why Don't You Love Me" ENJOY!
-Jeremy:)

1 comment: