Thursday, March 11, 2010

Weight Loss update...

So some odd months ago when I first made this blog I was talking about how I had these weight loss goals http://darkbluenight88.blogspot.com/2009/09/weight-loss-goals.html. Since then there was a bit of a gap where I completely stopped jogging around the neighborhood for quite some time. Because of that, I noticed I had already put on a few pounds. Disgusted by this, I put my foot down, went to 24 hour fitness and got myself a gym membership. Yes, I've had gym memberships before, but always cut them off because I just lost motivation. Well this time, I'm not stopping. No matter what I am going to press forward. Determination has infiltrated my blood once again and I'm not going to let go of it. It's been less than a week since I got my membership and I already lost 7 pounds. I'm pretty dang proud of that. Sure it sucks working out. My face just has this look of disdain and dreadfulness the whole time I'm there. Two and a half hours a day everyday working out. It's draining but totally worth it, I'm already seeing results :) SUMMER BEACH BOD! HERE I COME SO WATCH OUT!

-Jeremy:)

Oh yeah, I totally cut out all soda/fried/fatty foods from my diet...so that's definitely helping out a lot too.

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of u, honey! omg, i know u can do it!!! im so happy for u. =)

    ReplyDelete