Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Weight Loss Goals

*Sigh* For the last two months I've been really serious about losing weight. I've quit drinking soda, stopped eating fried foods, cut down my suger intake, and have been jogging around Rancho San Diego. It's been hard, but as of now I am back to the weight I was in Sophomore Year of High School, which is good, but I'm still very far from my goal. My goal for each month is AT LEAST 10lbs per/month. Last year during this time I was 335 and I'm now 290 so a 45 pound drop is pretty good since I've been sort of off and on dieting for the past 6 months. The biggest drop was 20lbs between mid-June through August. It's so discouraging when I look at myself shirtless in the mirror and realize how much I still have to go, like it feels like I'm not really losing anything when in reality I am. The other day I almost gave up and said to myself; "Why am I even doing this?" I guess it's just a slow process and I have to be patient. After all as fitness experts say; "Staying healthy and keeping fit isn't a destination, its a lifelong journey." So I'm going to keep pushing! I'm VERY determined this time! On the bright side my blood pressue is normal again, it was getting kind of high not too long ago. By December I plan on having an average weight, so for now my focus is lots of cardio with a little weight resistance. After December I'm going to get another gym membership to 24 Hour fitness to amp up my weight lifting so I could have the cut defined look to my body...My Goal is...average by December...fuckin' hot by summer! I told my friend Daniel that next year I'm going to; "Walk into Pride fuckin' NAKED!" haha well not literally...but mostly...so now I definitely HAVE to stick to this!
-Jeremy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment